Thursday, January 09, 2014

RAINBOW SPLAT

Sponsored Advertorial
Rainbow Splat is an interesting online store with a very pretty range of apparels! It has both available and preorder spree stocks. We all love spree apparels, maybe it's the tall pretty korean models that make the clothes look super pretty. At Rainbow Splat  they have available items!! Which means no more waiting three to four weeks for a spree item. I got my sponsored item in just three days! They sent me the Baseball Jacket in White.
Baseball Jacket in White sponsored by Rainbow Splat.
Black Snapback Cap from Bugis Street, Glasses by Statement Muse, Black Basic Bralet by Tinsel Rack, 
Nude Woven Sneakers by Sanuk, Plain Canvas bag by Rackspace Project. 

I love the Baseball Jacket so much! I could totally foresee myself wearing it frequently to work, keeps me warm from the air con. It's not extremely thick, just nice for Singapore's humid climate. I think it goes really well with denim skirts, or high waist shorts!! For other available or pre-ordered korea apparels and accessories, you gotta check out Rainbow Splat's latest update!!! 

IF YOU LIKE SNAPBACK CAPS LIKE I DO! 
THEN CHECK OUT RAINBOW SPLAT'S SNAPBACK PREORDER WITH MORE THAN 1000 DESIGNS TO CHOOSE FROM!! 
For more information, visit
Subscribe to their Mailing List for latest updates!
Also join their Facebook Page and Instagram for sneak peaks! 

No comments :

Post a Comment