Saturday, December 28, 2013

ESSENSUALS | PRIVY PROTEIN TREATMENT 02

Sponsored Advertorial
Back to Essensuals Bugis for my regular hair treatment again! Remember my previous blogpost about the Privy Protein Treatment? Sharon, my hairstylist, said that after about approximately 3 to 4 sessions of the Privy Protein treatment, your hair can absorb enough protein to regain it's natural hair texture! Here's some basic information about it. 

PRIVY PROTEIN TREATMENT
Natural hair relies on a balance of proteins, nutrients and oils to support healthy roots. Our hair is approximately 91% protein. Harsh chemical treatments like perming, dying, or large exposure to sun rays, pollution and lack of proper hair care might lead to breaking up hair chains, and losing of protein, resulting to brittle and dull hair. Since the hair is made up of protein, it would only make sense to treat and replenish your weak and brittle hair with the sufficient protein! So here's my second session of the Privy Protein Treatment! 
Before the hair treatment begin. I cannot emphasise how much I am already in love with my current hair texture. It's the softest that I ever had! I still remember how crispy and fried my hair was before I entered Essensuals Bugis. They manage to salvage my hair without even shaving me bald. 
I like my current hair colour, so just went there to do a touch up. 
It only took about 5 minutes for the dye to set in and blend with my current hair colour. 
Washing the dye off with the Step 1 of the Privy Protein Treatment.
Allowing the Enrich Hair Serum and Hold Cream to set in! 

 Tadah!! After the Privy Protein Hair Treatment! 
She wants to cut my hair again! I will defeat her!!! 
FWAHHHH… My flowy hair. Do you like it?! Haha. 

If you have really dried and damaged hair due to overly perming or bleaching, then maybe you would wanna give the Protein Hair Treatment a try! It takes about 3 to 4 sessions to see the results. You can compare my hair condition about 6 months ago, to my current hair condition. Essensuals Bugis is one of the salon that helped me resolve my horrible hair issues, so I do hope they'll solve yours as well!! For more information, make a trip down to
241A Victoria Street, Bugis Village, SIngapore 180 030
To make an appointment, call 633 0039
My hair is done by Sharon. Quote 'Szes' or 'Szeli' when you do your hair at Essensuals Bugis
and enjoy a 10% off your total bill. 

Follow their Instagram (@essensualsbugis)
or 'Like' their Facebook Page for more promotional updates. 

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Where did you get ur brown shoulder bag?

Szes said...

Forever21.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment