Thursday, December 05, 2013

ASHINCANS

Sponsored Advertorial
Ashincans have been around for such a long time, and I'm sure many of you are familiar with them!! I too, frequently shop with Ashincans as their apparels are just too adorable!! They often source for items that are in the latest trends, therefore I await for their every update!! This time, they sponsored me two lovely items, the Black Jeffery Campbell Acrylic Heels and the Playful Checkered Romper.
Black Jeffery Campbell Acrylic Heels by Ashincans.
Glasses from Bugis Street, Black Crop Spaghetti Top by Cotton On, Denim Clutch from Korea, 
High Waist Dark Zipper Jeans by Young Hungry Free. 

This is definitely my current favourite pair of heels, minimal discomfort of having your feet elevated, yet giving me the extra height. The transparent acrylic heels allows me to have the illusion of longer legs, kinda looks like I'm tipping toes on my black sandals. The design is so clean and simple yet clever, therefore it's extremely versatile to any outfits. You can find the Acrylic Heels on Ashincan's Collection 128.
Playful Checkered Romper by Ashincans.
Glasses by Statement Muse, Cream Woven Cardigan by Wild Child, 
Denim Clutch from Korea, Cream Woven Sneakers by Sanuk.

Don't you just love the youthfulness in this Checkered Romper? I actually sent in a order form to purchase this piece, then Ashincans approached me for the advert!! I can't resist anything that has blue or red checkered prints!! This blue romper goes very well with anything denim, white or nude!! Perfect for any casual occasion, picnic, beach or even to school! Playful Checkered Romper can be found in Ashincan's Collection 129. Do check out Ashincan's website for more awesome apparel, I assure you that there's something there for you!!

QUOTE 'SZES' WHEN YOU CHECK OUT AND ENJOY FREE REGULAR POSTAGE!
Valid till 17th December 2013.

For more information, visit
Join their Mailing List.
Like their Facebook Page.
Follow them on Instagram.