Wednesday, December 04, 2013

ANTICLOCKWISE

Sponsored Advertorial
Anticlockwise is back with another awesome collection!!! The previous time, they sponsored me two gorgeous items, Drama Queen Flap Over Skirt and Pleated Tank Top in Grey, that I can't stop wearing out, you can view the blogpost HERE. This time, they sponsored me two gorgeous skirts, I'm never a skirt person, but I've got three new skirts after working with Anticlockwise!! This time, I picked the Sasha Tie Front Skorts in Navy Blue and Gridlock-ed Skirt
Glasses by Statement Muse, Denim Jacket by Forever21, White Crop Spaghetti Top by Cotton On, 
Canvas Bag by RackSpaceProject, Woven Cream Sneakers by Sanuk. 

I was never a fan of flare skater skirts, cause it kind makes me look like a pumpkin, but I love this piece so much!! It comes in grey as well, I wish I could keep both! This skirt is perfect for school, just pair it with a crop top and sneakers and you're good to go!! It's actually a skorts (skirt + shorts), so it suits girls like me who hates having to sit properly because of the skirt. Hurry and grab them on the website now!!! 
Gridlock-ed Skirt by Anticlockwise.
Round Shades from Bugis Street, Leather Jacket by Amber Avenue, Black Crop Spaghetti Top by Cotton On,
 Leather Clutch by Cotton On, Black Boots from Far East Plaza. 

The Gridlock-ed skirt kinda resembles the previous Drama Queen Flap Over Skirt that Anticlockwise sponsored me. However this one looks more clean cut with minimal colours and prints, therefore I had to keep it!! You can wear it for a date or even throw on a white slouchy t-shirt with sneakers and head to school! There are plenty of gorgeous stuff at Anticlockwise, especially their range of bottoms! I've gotten four new skirts ever since I worked with them!

Anticlockwise have updated a NEW COLLECTION: PARTY READY, to check it out!!

WANT TO RECEIVE 5% OFF STOREWIDE?? 
Receive a weekly discount code which will entitle you to 5% OFF STOREWIDE!! 
EXCLUSIVELY TO MAILING LISTEES ONLY!! 

FOR THIS WEEK, QUOTE 'SZES' TO GET 5% OFF YOUR TOTAL BILL.
Valid from 4th December to 12th December 2013.

For more information, visit
Visit their Facebook Page.
Read them on Twitter.
Follow them on Instagram.