Monday, November 25, 2013

THE DRX CLINIC | LINDY'S VISIT

After my skin's improvement from my first visit to DRX, my friends, and even my mom, begin to visit DRX! I accompanied one of my best friend, Lindy, to her very first visit at DRX. I also had my second follow up with Dr Tan on that very same day! This blogpost will be about Lindy's skin condition and the results after using DRX products. Wanted to show you girls other patients cases, instead of just mine.

Back in our secondary school days, Lindy had flawless skin. No acne, small pores, just flawless, I used to ask her how did she get such good skin. Few years after we graduated, she had some break out, and visited Maple clinic. Her acne did get better, but it gradually came back. Her reason for not returning to Maple is that she couldn't afford spending an entire day queuing at the clinic. Therefore she decided to give DRX a try! So here's some pictures of her skin condition on that very day that she visited DRX: 
 Photos are not photoshopped and she had no make up on. 
Her skin condition was better than mine, at least she didn't have scars, just some blemishes. 
Her medication was half of mine and therefore her bill was about $310.

AND HERE'S SOME PICTURES OF HER SKIN CONDITION AFTER 
ABOUT 1.5 WEEK OF USING DRX PRODUCTS
Kindly scroll up to compare with the 'before' pictures.
If you're an acne victim like Lindy and I, then stop spending your money trying out products off shelves.
Perhaps you'd like to give your skin a chance!!
My doctor is Dr Tan Hui Yun.

For more information, visit

302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238 862
Tel: (65) - 6733 1555
Monday to Friday 10am to 8pm | Saturday 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays