Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DIRTYBLING

Sponsored Advertorial
Some of you might already be familiar with DirtyBling as they have been around since 2009!!
'Bling Through the Ordinary', as they believe every girl have their personal style that allows them to shine. DirtyBling not only source for apparels all around the world, they also bring in a wide range of accessories and shoes! Prices are kept as affordable as possible to cater to everyone!! I was delighted to be part of Dirtybling's photoshoot last week, and I kept the Waterfall Pleats Romper for myself!!
Waterfall Pleats Romper by DirtyBling
Shades from Bugis Street, White Fold Clutch by Radpopsicles.

It is actually a one piece romper! The inner layer is a denim like material which is kinda stretchy, so it's extremely comfortable, very light weight, and hugs my body perfectly. The waterfall pleats is the most unique part of this romper! It makes the romper look so much more elegant. During my shoot with DirtyBling, I've set aside so many items that I wish to keep!! So do pop by their website and take a look at their latest collection okay!!!

QUOTE 'SZES' TO RECEIVE FREE REGULAR POSTAGE!!


For more information, visit
Facebook: facebook.com/Dirtybling
Twitter: twitter.com/_dirtybling
Blog: dirtybling.blogspot.sg