Thursday, October 17, 2013

SKINC | SKIN SUPPLEMENT BAR

Sponsored Advertorial

About two years ago, I visited many dermatologist to help aid my acne problems.
Some did manage to cure, some didn't. But all were temporary solutions that relied a lot on harmful medications that will permanently affect my health. Back then I didn't believe in beauty products or facials because I tried it all and nothing seems to work. Till one day I begin going for regular facial treatments and saw a vast improvement in my skin condition. 

Facials do help!
They are not fancy marketing strategies that business men set up to con on women like us! 
So I've been trying out different facial parlours to introduce to you girls! 
Unfortunately, I'm not blessed with good skin. In fact, I have really horrible skin. 
Ance problems since I was in Secondary school. Right till last year, my acne issues have tone down, but there's still plenty of oil clogged pores (tiny tiny little bumps). 

I've religiously visited one facial parlour that 'cured' my acne problems by extraction. 
Extraction means using a needle and poke into your pores, to extract out the oil clogs. 
Although I really do like that they've improved my skin so much, the extraction pain is unbearable (in my own opinion, I think it's 5 times more painful than getting a tattoo). 

So I was introduced to try out SKINC's revolutionary
LED LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENT USING NASA TECHNOLOGY
Power fix for your skin in just 45 minutes.
Here's my visit: 
Sat down and filled up some forms on our current skin condition. 
Then I was led into the facial room to begin my therapy!! 

Before removing my make up :(

After removing my make up :(

My face was deeply cleansed by a cleansing oil, followed by a scrub, cleanser, 
hydration mask, and then to the..... 
TADAH!!
Forgive me for not capturing the mask in the right angle. I thought my camwhoring skills was so god like that I could cam whore without looking at my camera. But I failed. 

ANYWAY, WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY NEEDLES (PAINLESS), the 
BLUE LED LIGHT
- Cleanses the skin of harmful bacteria that causes spots and pimples
- Reduces inflammation
- Prevents further breakouts
- Reduce the size of skin pores
- Minimizes scarring
- Smooths the texture of skin

whereas the
RED LED LIGHT
- Energises the skin cells to produce collagen and elastin
- Plump up the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes rediance
- Lightens age spots
- Reduce the size of skin pores
- Reduce dark circles and puffiness
- Firms and smoothens skin

This is right after my treatment!! Does my skin look better?
The LED LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENT was awarded the BEST POWER LUNCH FACIAL by BEST IN BEAUTY, WOMAN'S WEEKLY 2012

Also received this Skinc Power Jetsetter Kit!!!!
Thank you Skinc and Gushcloud for the Power Jetsetter Kit. Now I can do my own mini facials at home!

Why not head down to SKINC for a power boost facial during your lunch break? 

Book your appointment at: 

ION ORCHARD
2 Orchard Turn, #B3-43
Tel: 6222 7428

MARINA BAY LINK MALL
8A Marina Boulevard #B2-25
Tel: 6536 6789