Tuesday, September 24, 2013

F1 | THE KILLERS

WHO WENT FOR THE F1 RACE THIS YEAR?! 
I know I did and it's all thanks to AMPed and Gushcloud for giving me the tickets!!!! 
This year is extremely special and important to me, cause THE KILLERS ARE FRIGGING PERFORMING!!!! You have no idea how long I've been in love with them and their music. I can still remember the very first song of their's that I heard. I was 15 years old, in my art class, when their song 'When You Were Young' was playing on the radio. Waited 8 friggin years and I finally got to see them live. How not to freak out!!! Couldn't emphasise how grateful I am to AMPed and Gushcloud. Thank you so much!! 
Oh brandie, can I have that shirt of yours for Christmas? No need wash! :> 
I was so far away cause we were all late for the concert. Was quite upset that I had to see him through a screen. Would have been better if I can see him in 3D, live, moving and all. 
Ok, at about this point I was super drunk already. That's my spring roll sister btw.
I HAD SUCHA GREAT TIME. 
The Killers will always be awesome. Please come to Singapore every year so I can watch you guys perform again!! :>
THANK YOU AMPED AND GUSHCLOUD FOR THIS WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

If life's a concert, get the best seats in the house with AMPed. Dip into a mammoth repository of over 5 million songs any time, any where and fill your mobiles, tablets and desktops to the brim with all the music you want. All for FREE!! For more information, or to download the app, visit

GET THE FREE APP HERE!!!
 - Get FREE music, anytime and anywhere
- More than just music for the ears, attend exclusive music events and
meet-and-greet sessions with your favourite artists
- Share your music preferences online