Friday, September 06, 2013

DRESS DETAIL

Sponsored Advertorial
DressDetail is an online fashion store, based in Singapore. It offers an assortment of edgy, unique and quality ladies apparels to create the perfect look! They've sponsored me two items from their debut collection, Cream Textured Cropped Top & Checkered Two Piece Set.
Two piece sets that has matching prints are my favourite!! 
Especially for this piece because of it's dark green vintage checkered patterns. 
The material is very stretchy and light weight, yet not too flimsy. 
And I think it's extremely unique cause I've never seen it in any other blogshops. 

Many of you have been asking where did I get my crop tops. 
Now you can get them from DressDetail!
Crop tops are an essential to every girl! It's just so easy to match, 
you can wear them with jeans, shorts, jackets etc. 

All apparels are exclusive and there will be no backorders if pieces are sold, so do grab your items now!! Do look out for other fanciful and quirky apparels by DressDetail, especially on their debut collection! Many have also been asking on where did I get my midi skirt, DressDetail has them too!! 

For more information, visit
Quote 'SzesXDressDetail' when you check out and enjoy $1 DISCOUNT OFF EACH APPAREL!! 
'Like 'their Facebook Page and stand a chance to win an available chosen apparel!! 
Join their Mailing List for further updates and discount promotions!