Friday, July 05, 2013

STATEMENT MUSE

Sponsored Advertorial
Statement Muse sent me a package of several accessories few days back, and I decided to wear each piece to work for a week, and take a 'What I Wore' to work blog post. I think it applies more for students or designers cause the clothes I wear to work are pretty casual. I was late for work on Friday so didn't manage to shoot the Friday outfit.
But here's Monday to Thursday for you!!
What I wore on a Monday: 
White Tank Top, Ombre Jeans, Clear Shopping Bag and
Metal Round Spectacles by Statement Muse
What I wore on a Tuesday: 
Neon Army Print Tee, White Shorts, Plain Canvas Tote, Grey Cap,
Metal Round Spectacles and Metal Necklace by Statement Muse
 What I wore on a Wednesday:
 White Crochet Shirt, Cream Net Cardigan, Cross Denim Shorts, Black Shopping Bag,
Neon Thin Chocker II & Cross Ear Studs by Statement Muse
What I wore on a Thursday:
 Brixton Army Print Cap, White Tank Top, Crochet Vest, Denim Shorts, Plain Canvas Tote
and Half Frame Retro Spectacles by Statement Muse.

Statement Muse brings in different variety of accessories for you to choose from. There are stockings, bags, caps, shoes, ear rings, and many more. I love their sunglasses range the most, had the urge to get every single piece of sunglass! They also brought in a Latest Arrivals of shorts, shoes, snapback caps and sunglasses!! Do check out their denim shorts and shoes pre order as well!!
Quote 'ITS-SZES' when you check out and enjoy FREE REGULAR POSTAGE for every order!*
*Discount ends on the 31st August 2013.

For more information, visit
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Statementmuse
Twitter: www.twitter.com/statementmuse
Mailing List: www.statementmuse.com/pages/mailinglist
Instagram: @statementmuse

or drop by Statement Muse's retail space at,
Miyoc Retail Store 
JURONG JCUBE
2 Jurong East Central 1 #04-14, Singapore 609 731
Opening Hours: 11am to 10pm daily


Blogshop Boulevard
BUGIS VILLAGE
3 New Bugis Street, #03-47, Singapore 188 867
Opening Hours: 1pm to 9pm daily