Saturday, July 13, 2013

CARAMEL HUNTER

Sponsored Advertorial
Hey girls!! I'm back with more of Caramel Hunter's goodness!! They've just recently published another New Collection! Love it when they update and sponsor me clothes!! They previously sponsored me a gorgeous Commando Patches Midi dress, view the blogpost HERE. And this time, I've gotten my hands on the Cut In Neck Line Structured Top in Beige!!
View more details of the item HERE.
I love every top that has this cutting. It's just a simple top but it gives that edgy look. It is so basic, yet full of character. Not forgetting how versatile it is, goes well with anything!! Love every single item that Caramel Hunter sponsored me since the very first advert!! Do check out more of their edgy apparels!!
View their latest collection right here: 

VISIT
Lookbook: www.tintedteal.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CaramelHunter
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CaramelHunterch
Instagram: @CaramelHunter
Follow Caramel Hunter on these various platforms to be updated!!