Monday, June 03, 2013

MAKEUP TUTORIAL

As promised, here's the make up tutorial that you girls have been requesting for!! These are my exact make up steps and products that I use every single day. I've number all the products according to my make up steps. Let's begin!! 
1. Biore UV Perfect Face Milk Works as a sunscreen and an oil control base. I apply it on my bare face.
2. Garnier Pure Active 2 in 1 Spot Roll On Use to conceal and treat active pimples and blemishes.
3. Shu Umera Face Architect Liquid Foundation Gently apply it all over my face using my fingers.
4. Shu Umera Colorless Loose Power + Body Shop Face Brush Brush the loose powder on for a matte finishing. 
 1. ZA Eyebrow Pencil Color in my brows according to it's shape. 
2. Kate Eyebrow Mascara Brush it on my eyebrows to match my hair color. 
 1. Secret Magic Eyelid Double Sided Tape Stick them on my eye lids to achieve parallel double eye lids. 
 1. Kate Eyeliner Pencil I use a eyeliner pencil to draw the middle of my eyes (yellow section). 
2. K Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner Using this to draw the wing and corner of my eyes (red section) as it creates thin and sharper lines. 
 1. Shu Umera Eyelash Curler Curl my upper lashes.
2. The Magnum Volume Express Cat Eye Mascara Apply mascara over the curled top and bottom  lashes. 
 1. MAC Pink Swoon Blusher + Body Shop Retractable Blush Brush Apply a thin layer of blush on my cheeks.
2. Majolica Eyeshadow Palette I only use the brown shade to contour the both sides of my nose bridge.
 1. EOS Lip Balm Apply a thin layer, use a tissue to blot of excess. 
2. Sephora Lip Stain 03 I apply 2 dots on my upper and lower lip, blend them using my finger tips and blot off any excess with a tissue. 
That's all!! Hope you enjoyed!! :)