Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ESSENSUALS BUGIS

Sponsored Advertorial
This post is for all your girls with unmanageable and frizzy hair!! The solution does exist!!! 
Went down to Essensuals Bugis for my regular touch up of color, treatment and hair cut. Was asking my hair stylist, Isabel, if I should change my hair style. I'm sick of my frizzy thick half curled up hair, and told her if I should have it rebonded (cause I thought that's the only way to have fake smooth hair). 
She said I wouldn't look good with flat straight hair, and then introduced me to Anti Frizz Polish Hair Treatment. Isabel said that the Anti Frizz Polish Hair Treatment is kinda like straightening your hair but with treatment included in it, so it's less harmful and it gives a natural healthy bouncy look. You can have straight hair without the flatness from rebonding it!!  I was so excited for the end results. Here's a picture of me walking straight right out of the salon: 
My hair look so damn healthy now. And because it's no longer dried up, the brown kinda look less fried, and more vibrant. I didn't even touch up my hair color cause I was so satisfied with it after the Anti Frizz Polish Hair Treatment. I never thought I'll ever have such healthy looking hair without rebonding it.

And this is my hair few days after the treatment (approximately after ten washes). I let my hair dry naturally, which means I didn't blow dry it or anything, and it looks as good as the very first day after the  Anti Frizz Polish Hair Treatment!!
For certain days, I wanted to achieve natural and shiny wavy hair, therefore I braided my hair to sleep and woke up with beautiful waves on the ends of my hair!! Who said you can't have healthy and curly hair at the same time!!!

So grateful that Isabel introduce the Anti Frizz Polish Hair Treatment for me!! 
After years and years of yearning for smooth hair, I finally got it without rebonding!! Anyone with frizzy hair or suffering from seriously damaged permed hair should try this out!! If you'd like to know more details, do phone Essensuals Bugis for a quotation!! 

If you're looking for hair assistance, then make a trip down to: 
41A Victoria Street, Bugis Village, Singapore 180 030
To make an appointment or for more details, call 6333 0039
My hair is done by Isabel. Quote 'Szes' when you do your hair at Essensuals Bugis 
and enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT OFF your total bill. 
Follow their Instagram (@essensualsbugis)
CHECK OUT ESSENSUALS BUGIS LATEST ONGOING PROMOTION!!