Saturday, June 01, 2013

ESSENSUALS BUGIS

Sponsored Advertorial
Went back to Essensuals Bugis few days back for a quick hair treatment cause my ends were getting kinda nasty. I'm trying to make a trip down for hair treatment at least once a month to nurse my over bleached hair back to health. I'm sure there's many of you out there who have really dried up hair like mine. 

Isabel, my hair stylist, did a Japanese hair treatment for me. She did it for me on my previous trip and I loved it so much!! You can view my previous blogpost HERE. The treatment softens and smoothens my hair, leaving it bouncy and light weight. I can't wait till next month for my next treatment!! If you're suffering from severe dried hair like me, I highly recommend the Japanese Hair Treatment!! 
Thank you Essensuals Bugis! For more information, 

VISIT
241A Victoria Street, Bugis Village, Singapore 180 030
To make an appointment, call 6333 0039
My hair is done by Isbel. Quote 'Szes' when you visit Essensuals Bugis 
and enjoy a 10% discount off your total bill!

Follow their Instagram (@essensualsbugis)
or like their Facebook Page for more updates.