Saturday, February 02, 2013

WULALA

Sponsored Advertorial
Wild Fox Symmetrical Tee and Wild Thing Hook sponsored by Wulala.
Wulala sent me this very basic light weight white teeshirt, but with very simple designs like a fox print, and an asymmetric cutting at the hem. I love simple designs with simple detailing, which is why I wore it out right after I received it. There's so many ways to wear this simple basic tee!! Wulala brings in plenty of quirky items with extremely cute designs, I've never ever seen such cute apparels!! They not only bring in apparels, but also lifestyle items as well!! From basic items like note books to a cotton candy machine!! They've sent me this gorgeous Wild Thing Hook:
Do check out Wulala's apparels, lifestyle items and decoration items at
WULALA
Join their Mailing List for first hand updates!
Like their Facebook Page or follow them on Instagram (@wulalaaa) for more information!!