Sunday, February 17, 2013

WHAT LIES AHEAD

I've always wanted to visit a fortune teller so Zora and I finally found one and went down few days ago!! I had some doubts in her readings cause certain things she said about me was true, and certain weren't. She said I did plenty of good deeds in my past life so this life I'll be very blessed. I'll bring fortune to my husband and probably wouldn't have to work. She mentioned that I like eating snacks, love going out and love the nature (which is true but that could be anyone, it's a common habit). She also said I like meat and alcohol, which is very untrue cause both makes me really sick. 
If you're curious, you can probably go check it out. It's $40 per session. She'll tell you about your career, marriage, past life and other tiny details. 
Irene Chong, 140 Upper Bukit Timah Road #02-13 Beauty World Plaza Singapore 588176, Tel: 97116893