Monday, February 04, 2013

ESSENSUALS BUGIS

After hearing much feedbacks from very satisfied customers of Essensuals Bugis, I decided to give it shot! Went down with Valerie to get our hair done and my appointed stylist was Isabel. I've always yearned for soft shiny curly brown hair, but after the umpteen times of hair dying, bleaching and perming, my hair has become disastrous and I thought there was no way in fixing it. I've never wanted to further damage my hair by coloring, therefore, I lived with a golden dried up mane of disaster. 

I asked Isabel if my hair was beyond repair. She felt my hay like hair and told me she'll cut off all the dried ends, give me a new coat of reddish brown and try her best to rescue my hair. After a short period of two to three hours of cutting, dying and treatment, for the first time in the last ten years, I finally got the color of my desire!! Not only that, I finally got soft naturally looking hair. 

Even after one week, my hair still feels soft and the reddish brown coat of hair dye still looks extremely vibrant. I've always bun up my hair cause I was too ashamed to let it down because of the frizz. But now, I love letting my hair down all the time!! Thank you Essensuals Bugis!! 

If you're looking for hair assistance, then make a trip down to
241A Victoria Street, Bugis Village, Singapore 180030
To make an appointment, call 6333 0039
My hair is done by Isabel. Quote 'Szes' when you do your hair at Essensuals Bugis
and enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT off your total bill.

Follow their Instagram (@essensualsbugis)
or 'Like' their Facebook Page for more promotional updates.

ONGOING PROMOTIONS @ ESSENSUALS BUGIS:

MYTHIC OIL RITUAL TREATMENT:
The Mythic Oil contains seven precious ingredients like citrus oil, argan oil, cypress oil, green tea oil, rice brand oil, cotton seed oil and linseed oil to repair, soften and revitalize all hair types, whether it is colored, permed or natural. It's easy to apply on and does not leave hair feeling oily and damp.
Head down to Essensuals Bugis and try out the Mythic Oil Ritual Treatment and enjoy 15% DISCOUNT OFF when you quote 'Szes'. Hurry now!! Promotion last for a limited time only.