Monday, January 28, 2013

STRAYED HEART

Sponsored Advertorial
Pandora Suede Color Bag in grey and Premium Metal Edge Clutch sponsored by Strayed Hearts.
Strayed Heart is a local online spree site that started since 2008, I believe their 4 years of experience in the online fashion industry, Strayed Hearts is an extremely reliable spree website!! They bring in instock items as well!! They've sponsored me two gorgeous bags that I love:
I was so happy picking out the items for the sponsorship, and I wished I could've picked more. I've never come across any online websites that sell such unique bags!! They have almost every design of bags that I've ever desired. I've just viewed their newly added items for the spree and it's even more gorgeous!!!!! Not only do they do sprees for bags, but for apparels and shoes and many more!! 
I often get a little skeptical about only sprees cause sometimes it might not be 100% reliable, but the service at Strayed Heart is extremely good! I've got the bags in the shortest period of time!! I was really impressed.
SPREE 56 CLOSES TONIGHT AT 11PM SO HURRY AND SHOP NOW!! 

VISIT
Instagram: @strayedheart

Join their Mailing List for first hand preview on their new collections and giveaway promotion! 
CURRENT ON GOING PROMOTION:
1) Buy any of their spree item and get 15% off your instock items instantly! 
2) Spend a minimum of $100 and a get complimentary registered postage for your parcel!
3) "BE AN AMBASSADOR OF STRAYEDHEART" - get 10% off your total bill when you review and share Strayed Heart items on your Facebook Page.
4) Enter '5SZESOFF' when you spend above $20 and enjoy a 5% Discount off your total bill!! *
*code is valid until the 28th February 2013.