Sunday, January 27, 2013

SATURDAY BRUNCH

Boyfriend brought me to the Marmalade Pantry for brunch on a Saturday morning. I manage to catch a glimpse of the horses in their stables, they were so beautiful, but smelly. We went to watch a the movie called 'The Impossible', it's such a good movie. It's based on a true story about how a family survived the Thailand tsunami in 2004! Go watch go watch!! 
Sorry for the crazy amount of advertorials. It's pretty hard to juggle a full time job, blogging and modelling for Modparade when I only have 7 days a week. I hardly have time to take pictures of anything interesting in my life, cause I don't even have time to do anything interesting. I've even been thinking of taking a break from either Modparade or blogging, but I just couldn't do it. I love both my jobs so much. I'll try to update more often!! Gotta go now, meeting Valerie!! Means more pretty pictures of her here!!