Friday, January 25, 2013

MY HEARTY BY SLOGGI

Today I have something new to introduce to you girls!
I'm pretty sure you're already familiar with the body wear brand called sloggi that is widely known by many local ladies. I love the extremely sweet design that they have, the comfort and superior quality of the product, and most importantly, it's extremely pocket friendly!

sloggi is one of the world's favorite body wear brands and the best selling brand brief in the world. Launched globally in 1979 and in Asia in 1981, today the brand includes intimate apparel for woman. I'm glad to introduce to you their latest collection of bra and panties called the My Hearty Collection:
The Love Story panty collection comes in five of the sweetest colours, each accompanied with an oh so cute love motif that are definite to melt your heart! Staying true to sloggi's value of offering comfortable and uncomplicated underwear, there panties are made of microfibre fabric to ensure maximum comfort thanks to its soft touch. The panties are also lined with contrasting lace trimmings for a subtle touch of playfulness. Price range for bras starts from $64.90 and panties starts from only $19.90!!

I personally love the collection a lot cause it is mad cute, especially the soft pastel colors!! Every different color has different motifs which intensify the sweetness of the product. The rainbow colored trimmings further enhances the design of the lingerie! I love it a lot! 
So glad that I've got my hands on their latest My Hearty collection bra and panty set!! 
You have no idea how hard is it for people with small boobies (sniff) like me to find a perfect bra that fits. But when I first tried on the sloggi bra from the My Hearty collection, it fits perfectly and comfortably. It even has double padding to boost your boobies! The extra padding didn't even suffocate me, I had to get my hands on them right away!!

Bras and panties from the collections can be sold separately as easy gifts of with matched for a complete look for the season of love! Panties are available in orange, pink, light blue and grey.

If you're thinking of getting a pair of bra and panty set, 
then don't forget to check out Sloggi's store promotion ongoing right now!! 
sloggi is giving out FREE PANTY (worth $19.90)* with regular priced bra set purchase. 
Simply quote 'sloggi blogger SZE' during purchase. 
*Valid till 20 February 2013.

sloggi is also having an instore promotion, 
BUY 3 AND GET 1 FREE
BUY 5 AND GET 2 FREE!! 

Join sloggi in their Declare Your Love! Facebook contest and stand a chance to 
WIN $450 WORTH OF DINING VOUCHERS FROM GOODWOOD PARK HOTEL!! 

Simply follow these steps:
1. 'Like' sloggi Facebook Page
2. Declare your love and send us a private message via Facebook. 
3. Stand to win $450 dining vouchers from Goodwood Park Hotel!!
Declare Your Love Facebook contest ends on 6 February 2013. 
For more information, check out sloggi Singapore Facebook page!!