Saturday, December 01, 2012

THELADYWEARS

Sponsored Advertorial
Two Way Studded Document Bag in Black sponsored by TheLadyWears.
I am so deeply in love with this black document bag!! Yesterday was my first time using it and it got me quite a lot of compliments. It is made of very good material, so good that my friend even thought it was branded. Best thing is, it's only retailing at $34 at TheLadyWears!! Reasonable price for extremely good quality! Usually I have a million pouches in my bag to organizes my stuff, but with this bag, there's so many compartments that I don't even need a single pouch. Plus, it comes with a long sling strap so you can carry it two ways!! Click HERE to check out the bag. Here are more details for you:

More quality bags at affordable prices at their website!!
*Preorder ending on 10th December!

TheLadyWears also brings in a range of gorgeous apparels! Did an apparel advert for them, click HERE to view the previous blogpost. 

For more information, visit
Quote 'SZE' to enjoy a FREE regular postage on apparels when you shop at TheLadyWears! 
View their Facebook page for VANITY TROVE GIVEAWAY details.