Saturday, December 22, 2012

THE DOLLY LABEL

Sponsored Advertorial
Hannah Cut Out Dress in Black & Noelle Lace Top in Daffodil sponsored by The Dolly Label.
This is my third advert for The Dolly Label!! The Dolly Label aims to provide ladies and shopaholics with a wardrobe that flatters who they are as a person. These are the apparels that they sponsored me from their latest collection!
The Hannah Cut Out Dress is made of very good material. I love the cutting of the dress cause it makes me look slim and lengthens my body. What's more, it is not too short so it's definitely appropriate for work. I love how versatile the Noelle Lace Top is. It can be worn as a peplum top or if you pair it with a highwaist shorts or pants, it can be a lace tank top! Click on Hannah Cut Out Dress in Black & Noelle Lace Top in Daffodil for more information about the apparels. 
For more apparels from The Dolly Label,

VISIT
Join their Mailing List and 'Like' their Facebook Page for first hand updates and giveaways!! 
Quote 'Szes' when you check out and enjoy a $1.50 DISCOUNT OFF your total bill!!