Sunday, December 09, 2012

SOEURS

Sponsored Advertorial
Maroon Leopard Print Flats and Black Velvet Wedge sponsored by Soeurs!
Soeurs is back again!! If you're still unfamiliar with Soeurs, despite my numerous adverts for them, you should seriously check them out!! You can view my very FIRST and SECOND blogpost for Soeurs.
I love every single time when I bring home pairs of shoes from Soeurs, I'd clear space on my shoe rack and neatly place them there, anticipating to wear it everyday! Surprisingly, the shoes that I got from Soeurs for the very first advert is still in pretty good condition, considering that I wear it almost everyday to work. When I tried on the Black Velvet Wedge, my very first words were 'omg it's so comfy, just like wearing flats'. As for the Maroon Leopard Flats, it has tiny cushions at the bottom, which makes them even more comfortable. 

DO NOT MISS YOUR THEIR XMAS PROMOTION!!
If you're shopping at Cineleisure, remember to drop by 
Soeurs
@ Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, 8 Grange Road #02-12, Singapore 239 695
or visit their Facebook Page for more new arrivals updates. 
Follow them on Instagram (@souersg) and Twitter too! 

Quote 'Szes' when you make your purchases at Soeurs and enjoy 10% DISCOUNT OFF* single purchases. 
*not to be used with other ongoing promotions of with vouchers