Thursday, December 13, 2012

JARS OF HEART

Sponsored Advertorial
Cross Studded Knit Top sponsored by Jars Of Hearts.
Shopjarsofhearts is an independent fashion label that focus mainly on vintage, quirky to more feminine kind of style. They aim to provide shoppers with exclusive range of products at an affordable price.
Everyone loves knit wears, who doesn't? I have a closet full of plain knit wears to keep me warm, but then I wanted to perk my knit wears up!! The Cross Studded Knit Top from Jars Of Hearts is the perfect piece! It looks sleeks and stylish with the extra studs!! I love it! The apparels from Jars Of Hearts are suitable for both working or school!! Click HERE fore more details on the Cross Studded Knit Top. For more apparels, 

VISIT
"Like' Jars Of Heart's Facebook Page and enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT OFF your total purchase!!
Look out for the Second collection!!