Saturday, December 22, 2012

DAILY SKINCARE REGIME

Here's a blogpost of all the skincare products that I use everyday! 
If you didn't know, I had some minor acne problems ever since I entered Secondary school. I tried plenty of products and even consulted many doctors but nothing helped. Recently my skin have cleared up, I didn't really find a savior product or do anything special to my skin cause I kinda gave up long ago. I guess I'm just growing out of the acne age. I've been using these products for quite some time, even when I had acne, but I still love them! So here goes: 
1. Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover removes my eye makeup and lipstick in just one wipe! 
2. Biore Cleansing Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover leaves no traces of makeup even after the very first wash. I've been using it for a very long time! 3. Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel is recommend by a skin doctor. It's very pure, suitable for sensitive skin. 4. Olay Pro X Electronic Facial Brush closes up my gigantic pores in just one wash. Reviews said that it's suppose to help cure pimples but I guess it's bullshit. But it did a awesome job with minimizing my pores. 5. Simple Soothing Facial Toner was also recommended by a skin doctor! It's very pure and suitable for sensitive skin 6. Garnier Aqua Defense Moisturizer is the best moisturizer I've ever used. It is not an oil based moisturizer, thus it doesn't leave a layer of oil on my skin. It is absorbed quickly and has a mint refreshing feeling after application. 

Well, that's all of my skincare. I do not have the most perfect skin, but since you girls asked, thought I'd just share with you!! Hope the products do work for you!!