Monday, December 24, 2012

CARAMEL HUNTER

Sponsored Advertorial
Furry Sweater Crop Top in Beige sponsored by Caramel Hunter.
It's another advertorial by Caramel Hunter!! Absolutely love it when Caramel Hunter sponsors me their apparels cause it suits my style and I love picking out clothes from their website!!
Wore the Furry Sweater to town the very day that I received it!! It is so extremely soft and it keeps me warm too. The Furry Sweater Top comes in five different colours for you to choose from! I had a hard time deciding!! Click HERE for more product information.
For more of Caramel Hunter's apparels,

SHOP
Lookbook: www.tintedteal.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CaramelHunter
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CaramelHunterch
Instagram: @CaramelHunter
Follow Caramel Hunter on these various platforms to be updated!!

Enter '10SZESOFF' when you spend above $20 and enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT off your total bill!*
*code is valid until the 31st of December 2012 

ALSO LOOK OUT FOR CARAMEL HUNTER'S XMAS/NEW YEAR PROMOTION 
AND MASSIVE YEAR END SALE!!