Sunday, December 16, 2012

BLACKTRI

Sponsored Advertorial
Red Long Sleeve Pullover and Black and White Stripe Jumper sponsored by Blacktri.
I was thrilled to receive the parcel from Blacktri because firstly, the apparels that they sent me were very suitable to what I would usually wear on a casual occasion. Secondly, they told me that they'd include a beanie for me! I love beanies!! When I received the parcel, there were handwritten notes and a bag of xmas candies! It made my day!
I love both apparels very much, especially the stripe jumper. Stripes goes so well with leather jackets and denim jackets. As for the Red Pullover, thank god it is not too thick cause sometimes when knit wears are way too thick, I'd perspire like a dog without air con. This knitted top will keep me warm in air conditioned environments, as well as outdoors! What's more, the apparels at Blacktri are pocket friendly!! If you like the beige beanie that I'm wearing, then here's a chance to get it for FREE!!
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN THIS BEANIE FOR FREE!! 
Be one of the three lucky winners and stand a chance to win the beanie for free!
Simply follow these simply steps:

1. 'Like' Blacktri's Facebook Page
2. "Like" and Share Blacktri's latest Xmas Collection HERE.
3. Comment on their Xmas Collection's album 'I WANT BEANIE!!'

Winners will be informed on the 21 December 2012, 2359 hrs.
Do not miss out their Xmas Collection:

VISIT
Quote 'Szes' to enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT OFF your total bill when checking out!
Happy shopping!!