Friday, December 28, 2012

ARCADE

Sponsored Advertorial
Faux Leather Cropped Denim Jacket in Black sponsored by ARCADE.
If you like apparels from Little Red Heels and Merrymen, then you will definitely love ARCADE because ARCADE is brought to you by the people who created Little Red Heels and Merrymen!! With a newly revamped site, ARCADE promises affordable everyday clothes with a really playful style for individuals who are fun and cheeky!! This is the parcel that ARCADE sent to me:
A faux leather dark denim cropped jacket, a faux leather light denim cropped jacket, a lookbook brochure, a tote bag and a handwritten note!! Thank you for the lovely parcel!! I wore the jacket the very day I received it!! 
Can't remember how many times I told my girlfriend how comfortable the jacket is. It fits me extremely well, but doesn't compress my arms uncomfortably like how my other cropped jackets does. And don't you just hate to wear leather/denim jackets on a humid day? But for this jacket, the faux leather sleeve is very light weight, I felt really comfortable and not at all hot and sweaty wearing it. It keeps me warm in air conditioned environment too!! I am absolutely in love with the jacket and I am glad that I have it in both dark and light denim!! The jacket is available on ARCADE'S latest collection!!  

If you're looking for a belated Christmas present for your boyfriend, you can shop at ARCADE MENS as well! Guys are usually more picky when it comes to shopping, and when I pass by a decent online shop for mens, I'll definitely introduce it to my boyfriend. ARCADE MENS is definitely one of the online store for mens that I'll recommend my boyfriend!! 

ARCADE also ships internationally!! So if you're from overseas or currently studying overseas, don't be left out!! Read HERE to learn more about the shipping information. 

VISIT