Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TWINKLE COTTAGE

Sponsored Advertorial
Black Dolly Dress and Grey Basic Tee sponsored by Twinkle Cottage!!
This is my second advert for Twinkle Cottage!! You can view the first advert HERE.
At Twinkle Cottage, you can get what you are searching for at a reasonable price! You can expect to find a wide range of high-quality apparels and accessories specially imported from Japan!! With Twinkle Cottage, you'll never have to worry about wardrobe disorders anymore!
I am so in love with this cute little black party dress!! Can't wait to wear it to the next upcoming event already! It is true that Twinkle Cottage brings in apparels of high quality. The dress fits me perfectly, comes with a stretchy band at the back for all sizes, and a zipper too. The material is definitely not flimsy at all.
I loveeee basics, especially basic tees, it is so comfortable! However some basic tees might look too sloppy on me due to my petite body structure. This basic tee surprisingly doesn't make me look sloppy. Love the cut out detail on the side of the sleeve!! For more apparels from Twinkle Cottage, 

VISIT
For first hand updates, do 'Like' their Facebook Page and follow their Instagram (@twinkelcottage).
Quote 'Szes' while checking out and enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT OFF your total bill when you shop at Twinkle Cottage! 

View their SALE page for more great deals!!