Tuesday, November 13, 2012

QUINZE

Sponsored Advertorial
Grey Cropped Tee sponsored by Quinze.
Quinze is a comprehensive online destination for fashion forward girls. Quinze aims to provide customers with an unparalleled selection of today's fashion, from everyday tee to unique dresses, Quinze targets to please women of all ages.
I love basics, just can't get enough of it. When I saw the grey cropped tee on Quinze's, I knew that my wardrobe definitely needs it!! It is so versatile, I can match with it pants, shorts, skirts, almost anything. There are plenty of other stuff at Quinze, from basics to unique dresses and other colourful apparels. For more of Quinze's items, 

VISIT

HOLIDAY SPECIAL JUST FOR MY READERS!!
Spend $30 and above and type in 'Szespromo' for FREE registered postage!! 

PARTICIPATE IN QUINZE'S GIVEAWAY!!*
'Like' their Facebookpage HERE.
*Contest ends 16th December, just in time for your x'mas shopping!!