Saturday, October 20, 2012

THE LADY WEARS

Sponsored Advertorial
Denim Polo Shirt Tunic sponsored by The Lady Wears.
Pardon my pale face looking like scrambled eggs. I didn't put on any makeup cause I went for facial the day before and didn't want to agitate my skin! Definitely in love the Denim Polo Tunic cause it's really casual and I can wear it on the weekends. But if I pair it with jeans, I can wear it on the weekdays to work! The Lady Wears brings in plenty of sleek apparels for working outfits! So do check them out! 
VISIT
also visit their Facebook page for latest updates and promotions!
Join their Mailing List & quote 'TLW5SC' to enjoy a $5 discount off your total bill*
*this promo last for a limited time only

View their updated SALE page HERE!
The Lady Wears bringing in a new collection tomorrow, 22nd of October at 11am. Stay tuned!