Saturday, October 06, 2012

SOEURS

Sponsored Advertorial
I'm back with another advertorial post for Soeurs once again! If you missed the first blog post, you can view it HERE. This time, Soeurs sponsored me two lovely shoes, Black Peep Toe Heels and Beige Textured Wedge. I've already wore both of the shoes out and I'm loving it!

Soeurs (pronounced as 'sir') is French for sisters and is a shoe busniess by two sisters as evident in the French name of their boutique. Soeurs aims to bring fashion to new heights with it's target on the mainstream street culture while offering something unique for the trend conscious. Prices are very affordable, ranging from SGD39 to SGD79 as they believe in providing best value for what you pay for. Apart from footwear, they also sell a range of accessories and apparels! Take a look at my shopping trip at Soeurs:
Taking my pick! Too many designs to choose from!
Pick number 1: Gorgeous pair of Black Peep Toe Heels
Pick number 2: Beige Textured Wedge 
Wanted to get both of this but they didn't have it in my size! It's so pretty!
Trying out the beige wedge
Soeurs provides a wide range of shoes to choose from!
Do not miss out their clearance sale rack too!!
Happy with my soeurs shopping bags!


Outfit pictures of the Black Peep Toe Heels:
 
 

Outfit pictures of the Beige Textured Wedge:
Both shoes are so comfortable! I usually refrain from wearing heels or wedge to work cause I'm afraid I might fall, but the heels are so stable and the height is just nice! Hurry and get your pair at Soeurs today!

DO NOT MISS OUT THEIR 2 FOR 1 REWARDS PROMOTION GOING ON NOW!!
If you're shopping at Cineleisure, remember to drop by Soeurs @
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, 8 Grange Road #02-12, Singapore 239 695
or visit their Facebook Page for more new arrivals updates. Follow them on Instagram (@Soeursg) and Twitter too!

Quote "Szes" when you make your purchase at Soeurs and enjoy 10% DISCOUNT OFF* single purchases. Promotion ends on 31st October 2012.
*not to be used in conjunction with other promotions.