Tuesday, October 09, 2012

SALON VIM BY CHEZ VOUS

Sponsored Advertorial
It's been such a long time since I last visited Salon Vim!! My black roots are out and the ends of my hair seriously needed some trimming!! I was really glad that this time I had company in the salon, Rachel!! I did some touch up on my roots, treatment on my hair and got Allen to trim it a little. While Rachel did an ombre dye and treatment! The whole process only took less than two hours, which was pretty quick! Here are some pictures:
Our hair before we started on the dying and treatments. 
 My mega ultra fried hair looks really disgusting.
 Touching up on my black roots!
 Rachel getting some pretty striking red hair dye on the ends of her hair.
 I was really excited when they did the Mythic Oil hair treatment on me cause I heard really good reviews about it!! 

The Mythic Oil hair treatment is recommended for highlighted, damaged, curly, straight, fine and colored hair. After coloring my hair, Allen shampooed my hair with a Mythic Oil shampoo, followed by a Mythic Oil Protecting hair masque to rebuild my damaged hair. He then applied a generous dosage of Mythic Oil Serum, which contains ingredients like avocado, argan oil, grape seed oil etc, to nourish, reinforce and leave your hair with a glow. 
 After treatment is done!! 
 Look how livelier my hair looks after the Mythic Oil treatment! 
 I then stumbled upon this article on the magazine about how dip dying and perming can make you look totally auntie/trashy. 
 Then look who's name I saw at the corner of the article!! Allen's one of the Pros Who Do It Well! So if you're looking for a good hair stylist to get a perm or maybe a dip dye, you know who to look for!
Rachel and I with our very revived hair. You can check out her dip dying review of Salon Vim HERE.
Just some before and after polaroids. 
Products that Allen got me to take home!!  

So far I'm loving the Mythic Oil shampoo and condition! It leaves on a really soft texture after the very first wash! 
Allen told me that the Redken all soft argen 6 hair serum is one of the best product in their salon to treat brittle and damaged hair like mine! I gave it a try and indeed it works. The Redken all soft hair serum repairs your damaged hair as you leave it on. 

Just some pictures of my hair before I end off this post:

If you need any hair assistance, head down to: 
313 @ Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09 Singapore 238895
To book an appointment, call 6884 7757/6884 7767

Visit their FACEBOOK page too! Quote 'Szes' and enjoy a 10% discount off your total bill. 
Hair done by Allen.