Thursday, September 06, 2012

CHEDRE

Sponsored Advertorial
Nautical Striped Blouse sponsored by Chedré.
When Chedré approached me for an advert, I immediately joined their mailing list cause it's definitely one of the online stores that I'll frequent a lot in the near future. I was excited to receive the striped blouse cause I can't wait to wear it. Love how the blouse looks formal but it's made in cotton and also slightly cropped to give a casual touch. You'll love Chedré, I assure you! 

VISIT
GIVEAWAY PROMOTION
Stand a chance to win a Cut Out Back Jumpsuit from their latest collection - Midnight Sun
Simply follow these simple stpes:
1. 'Like' and 'Share' their lookbook album - Midnight Sun, on your Facebook wall
2. Select your favourite picture and 'Share' it too.
3. Comment on the album, "PLEASE PICK ME BECAUSE______________". Be creative and fill in the blank!

Chedré will be picking out their favourite comment on the 15th September, after 23:59! The winner will be announced the next morning.
*Giveaway opens internationally. Only Chedré Facebook fans are qualified.