Saturday, July 07, 2012

SALON VIM BY CHEZ VOUS

Sponsored Advertorial
It's another assured good hair day because I made my way down to Salon Vim to get my hair done by Allen! If you haven't realized, I have really frizzy and dry hair ever since my teenage years, and it looks like I've finally found my solution to it! It's the new cocktail hair treatment at Salon Vim! I gave the hair treatment a try and touched up my black roots as well. I'm always extremely happy to see my hair without black roots. Why oh why can't I have naturally brown hair? Anyway, here's an introduction to the new cocktail hair treatment:
First step to the treatment!
Allen applied the Color Extended and Smooth Down treatment for me to treat my colored and dry hair.
Now hairdressers can be bartenders too!

I really like the cocktail hair treatment because it's customized for your hair type. Your hairdresser will first identify your hair type: Color Treated Hair, Natural Hair, Distressed and Bleached Hair or Porous, Aged Weakened Hair, then break down the different dosage of treatments that is suitable for you, mix it all up then apply it on your hair. 
As for mine, the treatment alone maintains the color of my hair, soften the colored hair, strengthens it and straightens out the frizzyness. In one hair treatment, it solves all four of my major hair problems. It's been almost a week since I did the treatment and my hair still feels soft and manageable. Here's a picture of my hair after the treatment:
Doesn't it look so darn soft and manageable?

If you need any hair assistance, head down to: 
313 @ Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09 Singapore 238895
To book an appointment, call 6884 7757/6884 7767

Visit their FACEBOOK page too!
Quote 'Szes' and enjoy a 10% discount off your total bill. 
My hair is done by Allen.

CURRENT GSS PROMOTION
SALON VIM IS HAVING A 30% DISCOUNT OFF COLORING SERVICES AND TEXTURIZING PERM!!!