Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PLAY NAILS

Sponsored Advertorial
Few days back I made my way down to Play Nails, a home base nail salon, to get my nails done! The owner of Play Nails, Sophia, was so sweet to realize my birthday was coming up so she suggested I make a trip down to get a set of 'birthday nails'! I did a gelish nail with nail art, so here's my experience at Play Nails:
 Cosy little corner where I got my nails done, comfortably air conditioned.
 Wall of portfolios and different kind of services that she offers.
 Huge array of nail colour to choose from.
 Plenty of manicure tools to shape and buff your nails to perfection. 
 Sample colour palette for you to choose from. 
 I sent Sophia an image of the kind of nail art that I'd like to have before I went down, and she explore the design in four different colours for me to choose from. I did the pink one!
 Getting started!
 Beautiful pink base colour!
Tadah!! Here's the end result and I'm loving every bit of it. Isn't it really gorgeous? It got me plenty of compliments!

The overall experience at Play Nails was awesome. Sophia was extremely friendly, she offered me a drink before we started the session and she made me feel really welcomed. The room was well lit, clean and comfortable. Lastly, I love how she explored the nail art in different colours for me to choose from before we began painting the nails. So if you'd like to get your nails done by Sophia too, here's how:
Visit her Facebook page HERE for more information.

Here's some of her works:
PROMOTION FOR READERS OF MINE ONLY:
Get the similar set of nails as mine at ONLY $40 (usual price $50)!! You can customize it by choosing your own colour combination! Valid from now till the 18th of August. 

PLAY NAILS WILL BE AT SCAPE ON THE 21ST JULY, SATURDAY!
Head down to Orchard Scape to get your nails done by Sophia! Only $5 for an express manicure!! That's an insanely good deal!! So hurry and book an appointment with Sophia NOW!!