Wednesday, June 13, 2012

APRICOT ACCESSORIES

Sponsored Advertorial 
Cassie S Shades in white sponsored by Apricot Accessories.
I did an advert for Apricot Accessories a few years back and it makes me really happy to see how much they've grown!! Love the white shades that they've sent me, I've already wore it out several times! If you love shopping for accessories, then Apricot Accessories is the right place for you! There are many other quirky sunglasses and accessories on their next upcoming collections! Here's a quick preview:
The Lolita Sunglasses. Love heart-shaped frame sunglasses, it's extremely cute!!
 You're A Starfish hairclip. I thought this was really cute too!!
 My Feathery Earcuff 


VISIT
Remember to join their Mailing List and Facebook Fanpage for more launch and promotional details!