Sunday, May 06, 2012

SALON VIM BY CHEZ VOUS

After many years of having the same brown hair, I've finally made some changes to it!! 
I love how the ends of my hair blends 3 dimensionally, it's the typical ombre dye but with a twist. 
Before starting on my hair treatment, I told Allen how dry and damage my hair has been since young, I really love the curls they gave me previously but it's loosening and I didn't want to further damage my hair by another round of perm. He then told me about this new method of perming he learnt in Korean, called the 'Refresh Texture Perm'. You know how rebonding makes your hair look super healthy and smooth, it's similar with the Refresh Texture Perm, just that you get curls instead of straight hair!! I was excited to try it, therefore I re-permed my hair and now it's feels so much lighter than before! 
If you have dry and damaged hair but have always yearned for that luscious curls, then you should try out the Refresh Texture Perm at Salon Vim! 
He topped it off with red as the main theme for my hair, doing a Balayage hair dye on the ends. The dye used by Salon Vim has no ammonia therefore you don't have to worry about having dry crispy hair after coloring it! In fact, my hair feels smooth and lighter. 

My journey at the salon:
If you have a busy schedule and wouldn't want to spend too much time at the Salon, you should head down to Salon Vim because dying your hair takes just 5-15 mins and look how vibrant the colour is on my hair! 

Force Vector Glycocell Shampoo / Force Vector Glycocell Mask / Wave Contour HydraCell Cream

Force Vector Glycocell Shampoo reinforces anti-breakage for fragile and brittle hair like mine. Formulated with Glycocell and royal jelly extract. Hair fibre is fortified and protected, leaving hair soft, shiny and feeling stronger. 
Force Vector Glycocell Mask nourishes hair thoroughly to strengthen and prevent breakage. Formulated with Glycocell and royal jelly extract. Hair fibre is intensely conditioned.
Wave Contour HydraCell Cream defines and shine permed hair. A combination of restructuring ceramide, rehydrating glycerin and nourishing grape seed oil. For soft, bouncy, well-shaped and long lasting curls. 

VISIT 
@ 313 Orchard Road #04-07/08/09 or call 6884 7757 for an appointment today!
Mention 'Szeli' and enjoy a 10% off your total bill! 

Have a consultation with Allen today!