Thursday, May 10, 2012

GARNIER 2 IN 1 TINTED PIMPLE ROLL ON

Due to the crazy humidity and the tight homework deadline, I've been experiencing some tiny breakouts on my fore head. It's quite depressing, sometimes acne can really damage a person's self esteem. All I want to do is hide myself at home and spam that pimple cream all over my breakouts.
But obviously I can't because of commitments, I have to leave house with my huge ugly pimple. I've tried concealing it, even applying pimple cream under my foundation but all it does is dry up and leave a crease under the foundation. It made my pimple look like a erupting volcano.

Thank god I found this new product in town that can conceal and treat your pimple within 24 hours! 
The Garnier 2-in-1 Tinted Pimple Roll-On:
Using ordinary concealer to cover up the pimple is a temporary solution that could aggravate the skin and worsen it's condition. The Garnier 2-in-1 Tinted Pimple Roll-On aims to provide a solution that both treats and nourishes the skin to keep it free from imperfections. The roll-on covers your pimple in 1 second, and treats it in 24 hours.

Covering it up:
The 2-in-1 Tinted Pimple Roll-On provides an invisible and long lasting coverage of spots and pimples for over 12 hours. Rain or shine, it's thin and light-layered texture stays soothing to the skin and leaves you feeling at ease. Despite the high concentration of mineral pigments, the roll on remains non comedogenic to ensure maximum coverage comes with maximum skin health. 

Treating it: 
One of the most difficult challenges is to leave skin looking unscathed and fresh after an outbreak. Garnier develops and uses HerbaSoothe, a natural blueberry extract to boost cell regeneration and leave the quality of the skin uncompromised. The enriched HerbaSoothe and drying agent formula dries out spots quickly and effectively, and accelerates the resorption of residual marks. 

The Garnier 2-in-1 Tinted Pimple Roll-On comes in a user friendly packaging that is hassle free, without using your contaminated fingers to agitate your pimples. I apply my makeup base all around my face leaving out the breakout area, then roll on the Garnier 2-in-1 Tinted Pimple Roll-On to treat and conceal it. 

Pimple is gone! 
It comes in a tiny pocket sized and is very convenient to carry around. You can top up and conceal your pimple on the go! The Garnier 2-in-1 Tinted Pimple Roll-On is available at Watsons, Guardians, major supermarkets and hypermarkets and selected departmental stores, retailing at only $22.90! 

Other Garnier products that I love: 
You can try out their 2-In-1 Gentle Make-Up Remover, removes makeup in just a swipe. It comes in such a huge bottle! I've tried it and I am loving it already.There's no perfume and alcohol so it's gentle to sensitive skin.
Their Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes is also perfect for traveling, I am gonna pack it into my luggage for my Melbourne trip! It removes all kinds of makeup even waterproof ones, gently cleanses skin and hydrates it. No tugging onto skin to remove the excess makeup, just with gentle swiping motions! 

Garnier's Pure 3-In-1 Wash Scrub Mask is also a must have! I've tried it just now and it's so good. It gently exfoliate the dead skin and leaves a fresh minty feeling, perfect for this hot and humid weather. Leave it on your face for 3 minutes and you can peel it off as a mask! 

For more product information, visit and 'Like' their Facebook Page HERE

ANNE HAS GONE
MISSING!!
Anne, has gone missing as she is hiding from her pimples! Help Garnier spot her in their Youtube Game, and regain her confidence with their new 2-In-1 Tinted Pimple Roll-On.
START PLAYING HERE
Look for Anne and stand a chance to win $1,000 Forever 21 shopping vouchers!!