Tuesday, April 24, 2012

QUEEN ELIZABETH II CUP

I am truly honored to participate in this year's Queen Elizabeth II Cup event at the Singapore Turf Club.  I've took part in their hat design contest for the event which the hats will then be auctioned at a fund raising function for Club Rainbow! Here's my hat design:
You can clearly see why I am not a fashion design student. I didn't have a glue gun so I had a pretty hard time sticking everything on. Hope the flowers won't fall out on the actual event. 

I'll be attending the event on the 27th April! I seriously can't wait!! Though I've been to the turf club once when I was really young, I just can't help but to feel so exciting to revisit the place. I've always been very in love with horses, they're like the most beautiful animal in the world. 

In conjunction with Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee, the Singapore Turf Club invites you to a royal treat of excitement of glamour and fashion shows, and some of Singapore's greatest racing action. 

Queen Elizabeth II Cup Marquee package at $60 for ladies & $80 for gentlemen which includes admission to marquee, buffet dinner and free flow of beer and cocktails, guess the winner contest and exclusive gift pack!! 

FREE admission to ladies for lower and upper grandstand as well as FREE door gifts for the first 1000 ladies. There'll also be fun activities like Hats on Track and Lady Luck Draw with a cash prize worth over $3,000 and a luxury gift. 

FOR BOOKING AND ENQUIRES, VISIT 
or call 6879 1719/1726 or email marketing@turfclub.com.sg
Visit their Facebook Page and Twitter Page for more details!
See you there on the 27th!