Friday, April 27, 2012

MARCHARIES

Sponsored Advertorial
Marcharies was extremely sweet to sponsor me four gorgeous items, Military Petite High Waist pants, Red Indian Crop Shirt, Summer Vest Top and Black Lace Collared Shirt. 
I've been a fan of Marcharies apparels even before they approached me for this advert, I was actually really excited when they did. They are one of the blog shop that I would shop at and get really thrilled when they have a new collection. Absolutely love the Red Indian Crop Top and Military Pants featured above, can't wait to wear it out! The boss was really sweet cause I only requested for two items for the advert, and she threw in two extras. It's so great to work with such generous people, ashincans is one of them too! : > 

SPRING / SUMMER SALE
CHOOSE ANY THREE ITEMS FROM NEW ARRIVALS AND MARCHARIES WILL PICK TWO. THEN CHOOSE ANY FIVE ITEMS FROM PREVIOUS COLLECTION AND MARCHARIES WILL PICK THREE

TWO + THREE = FIVE ITEMS @ ONLY $50 WITH FREE POSTAGE!! 
only $10 per item!! 

VISIT
NOW!!