Wednesday, December 07, 2011

TRANSFORMERS, GIRLS IN DISGUISE


I was kinda bored this afternoon so photographed every step of my makeup from bared to full mask. Oh by the way for those who asked about the iPhone 4s camera, it's awesome. The post below this one (Education Fair 2011) was entirely taken by my iphone camera cause I forgot to bring the memory card for my camera and thankfully the iPhone camera is god damn good.

Went to Orchard for my dental appointment all alone, think I'm growing up. If you've been reading my blog for a long long time, think I've mention once or twice about how dependent I am on other people. My current everyday attire consist of just a tank top, shorts, slippers and a tote bag. Lazy lazy :)) 

Remember to follow me on my new twitter account: Szesyo
Gonna have a shoe give away for one lucky follower real soon!