Tuesday, January 03, 2012

LASTMANSTANDING

If you have been following my tweets, you'd realise I've been mentioning a lot about the Last Man Standing event happening at Clark Quay. The idea behind the Last Man Standing event is to encourage party goers that finishing the night sober by avoiding alcohol has it's rewards, which they will find out at the end of the night.
A fun night out doesn't mean getting drunk in alcohol, it's about the experience spent with your friends and families. Whether you choose to drink or not, keep it within a limit, and you'll get to keep your self-dignity.

I remember my awful experiences of wobbly legs, puking over my friend's feet, getting into senseless fights and replying text that doesn't make any sense. I never want that to happen again!!

After not drinking for a long time, I've decided to give the Breathalyser a test! Located outside Zirca.



Attended the event with two lovely ladies.

The long queue of guys wanting to test out their alcohol levels.

We decided to give it a try: 
We were all winners of the Last Man Standing as we didn't drink!! 



My prize as a last man standing! 
A Playnation voucher and a chance to win the grand prize of a trip for four to Bali. Other prizes for LMS participants includes Starbucks vouchers, Cathay cinema vouchers and Superbowl vouchers!!




 Short interview about the LMS event. Ooh how awkward I get talking to machines.

GRAND PRIZE: TRIP TO BALI FOR FOUR!! 
Winner will be announced on the 9th Jan 2011 at Breathe.sg Facebook Page!



Remember peeps! Drink less and you'll be the last one standing!