Tuesday, November 08, 2011

THOUSAND AND NINETY FIVE

Was so excited for this particular celebration.
Just 4 years ago, I saw you across the class room and fell in love. I enjoy reminiscing how we met, never fail to crack me up.

Brunch @ Prive No. 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Marina Keppel Bay
I ordered eggs benedict. Awesomeeee... Gotta learn how to cook it.


View outside the restaurant: 
Architecture by Daniel Libeskind, true work of art. 


Maritime Museum @ Resorts world
I loveee visiting museums, looking at things you don't get to see everyday. 
Gelish nails rocks! 


Islander Bar @ Palawan Beach

HAPPY THREE YEARS OF MY FARTS...
*poooof*
Someone once told me, no relationship will last if you don't put any effort in it. I believe as we mature and grow, we'll learn to forgive each other for our bad habits.