Monday, August 08, 2011

WALK THE FLAUNT

Last Saturday was Maybelline's Hyper Couture fashion show in collaboration with 5 other local blog shop brands. 
Second time I did a cat walk, which will always remain awkward. First was for Salon Vim, did it as a favour since they've been treating my hair really well, and this, I couldn't miss cause it's Modparade. I had fun though, the girls were awesome. I guess many of us have the impression of models being bitches, that's one of the reasons why I don't really like attending such events where I have to mingle with models. :/

That'll probably be my last. I know I'll never belong on a runway cause of my petite size. I don't need anyone to tell me that, duhh, I can figure it out myself. I was kinda afraid that the crowd would judge me as one of those girls who doesn't have what it takes to pursue modeling. Hmmm... maybe only for extra allowance wouldn't be a bad idea.