Monday, May 09, 2011

HAPPY TWENTY1ST TO YOU

Fang's twenty first birthday celebration.
Dinner at Marriott Hotel with four of my best girls and one very lovely waitress who offered to take pictures for us. The food ain't that good. I don't know why, but most hotels don't serve food that is suppose to be as good as what they claim it to be? Maybe I more of a hawker girl, whose stomach can only learn to appreciate char kway teow and laksa. Woots.
It was also my first time at Helipad. Sucha wrong idea to have an open air bar concept in Singapore, did they forget how warm it is over here? Went down to the club area shortly after all of us started perspiring. Helipad is way fun, cause there's not desperate guys, molesters or pick pockets. Gotta start going over there before those irritants start invading the place.
Mushroom Soup, not very nice.

Chicken Bwwwweast, too tough.

Cod fish, Lindy is a pea. 

They had a weird name for Spaghetti.

Toppings that Lindy never had. 

On the house. 

21st birthday cupcakes we got for her. 

Two very sweet prezzies, one customized birthday ang bao and one very forgetful Lindy. 

I'm sleeping....

...no I'm not. 

Checkout how red I am. I only had 3 glass. FMLzzz. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
HOPE YOU HAD A BLAST WITH ALL OF US. 
I WANNA SEE JUJU SOOOOON!!