Tuesday, May 03, 2011

PASTEL MARSHALL

Been sucha long time since I last updated this:

I am having diarrhea right now. 
Kinda feel like eating ice cream, but I know it's gonna worsen my little tummy crisis. Then there's chocolate cookies with milk, and caramel waffles. Tsk... Marks & Spencer sells little boxes of happiness.

Why is it when any opportunity comes up to me,  I just don't have the guts to go for it?! I hate myself for being so timid, I belong in a cave. Every single time, something swoops in to rescue me from my boring little life, I back out, telling myself I am never good enough for something like that. What happened to being 'spontaneous', 'no pain no gain', 'I only get to live once'... I should tattoo it down on my forehead, that ought to keep me reminded. 

I thought by tattoo-ing a long poem about my family will change my attitude towards them, but nahhh... the yelling continues. I just want them to know that I love my little family, losing anyone would be my greatest fear. :'(