Saturday, May 14, 2011

UPMYSLEEVE

Advertorial
H&M Inspired Black Lace Dress was sponsored by Upmysleeves.
I love how the whole dress is made with lace, and the long sleeves are so contouring to my arms, makes it look long and thin. They've also sent me the Ribbon Back White Knit Top which I love a lot, it's so comfy I can wear to work! 

VISIT
- Spend $40 and above and get a FREE Coral Pink Wallet (worth S$12.90)

Upmysleeves Resident Model Search
2 prizes to be given out!!

- Upmysleeve Resident Model who will be featured in the future collections will walk away with products from each collection.
- Miss Eye Candy who has the most 'likes' on Upmysleeves Facebook page will stand a change to win $100 Upmysleeves shopping voucher. 

For more details, log on to their Fan page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Upmysleeves/200591459952618