Sunday, April 17, 2011

BARGAIN BEGINS

My very first time renting a booth at a flea!! God, it was so damn tiring. I had 3 big bags of clothes and one humongous clothes rack which could hardly fit into the car boot, plus my friend's stuff. The whole car was filled, we had difficulties getting in/out of it. But anyways, sales was quite good, my bags was reduced to 2! Kinda reluctant to let go of my precious clothes though...
Woke up at like 9.45am for breakfast! Pontian! Joey wrote our names on the table.  
...and the bargain begins. 
Fiona took this picture and posted it on Fb in the middle of the day.

I need another flea market to clear the other half of my clothes!! 4th June, see you there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------